Limited Edition Giclee Prints

Coming soon! I will be offering high-quality, limited-edition Giclee prints on canvas of selected paintings on my site. If you are interested in a particular image please let me know and I will include it in the process.

These limited-edition prints will be offered in a variety of sizes at affordable prices.

I have hesitated to offer prints of my oil and acrylic paintings, but the new advances in ink-jet printing has convinced me that offering high-quality prints on canvas would be a way to make artwork more accessible, without devaluing the original work. Buying a limited-edition giclee print is considered investing in fine art.

If you're wondering whether to buy an original oil or acrylic painting or a print, my feeling is this: if you feel strongly about being part of the contemporary art scene and want to have art works you can hand down to your children, buying an original makes the most sense. If you cannot afford it,and you still want to have a piece of art in your home that "speaks" to you, a high-quality limited edition Giclee print is a solid alternative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding resin-magic!

Why this- why now?

“Easter Egg” in summer!